Mom's Potato Soup
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Cook onion and celery in butter til tender, not brown.
- Add water, potatoes and eggs, in shell and washed, and cook until potatoes are tender (about 10-12 minutes).
- Peel and chop eggs.
- Put back in with potates.
- Add evaporated milk, salt, pepper.
- Put little bit of butter on top of soup in bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi. My name is Ann. I live in a little town in South Jersey. I live in our home with my dear husband,Dave, our oldest daughter Susann and her two boys, Joseph and Zachary. Also our oldest son, David(Jr), and his two daughters, Jamie and Kayla on the weekends.And our youngest son, Seth is living here with us also, with his three dear cats. Our daughter,Allison and her husband,Brandon are living in their own house. All totalled we have five cats and two dogs right now. LOL I love to feed my family. When the kids were young, I would always feed their friends before and after school or dinner if they wanted. I love to make people smile , making foods they enjoy. Most of my recipes are handed down from Grandmothers, Mothers, friends. I treasure these recipes made by those I love.