Mom's Deviled Eggs
photo by Douglas Poe
- Ready In:
- 7 eggs
- 3 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise (enough to moisten)
- 1 dash mustard powder
- 1 -2 dash onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the mayonnaise, mustard and onion.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves and garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, chives or bacon bits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!