Mmmm Good Hot Clam or Crab Dip
Take the basics & heat them up and whala. Perfection. Simple & delicious. Just throw together & bake until bubbly. Serve with your favorite crackers or scoops. I already doubled the recipe for you.
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans of chopped clams
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients except parmesan cheese together.
- Place in oven safe casserole dish.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until bubbly. (5 minutes longer if covered).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation