Mini German Pancakes
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Blend first five ingredients in a blender. Be sure to smooth out any flour lumps.
- Blend in butter a little at a time.
- Grease muffin tins well and fill slightly less than half-full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top. The crater will form on its own.
- Add your favorite toppings and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a busy mom of a 17-year-old college bound daughter and wife of a wonderful native Californian. (I myself hail from neighboring Arizona.). As a psychologist, I spend a lot of time inside people's heads, and there is nothing more soothing than to come home and begin chopping vegetables, warming olive oil, and doing things that are tangible, earthy, and will ultimately produce immediate gratification for those I love.</p> 8790267"