World's Best Gf, Dairy-Free German Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 cup gluten-free rice flour mix
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil (I used a bit less or drained excess)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9x13 pan, melt oil in oven.
- In a medium bowl mix milk, flour, salt and eggs.
- When oven is at 400°F, take out pan and pour in mixture.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until fluffy.
- Serve with desired toppings. We like syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!