Midwestern Barbecued Chicken Bites
photo by Crafty Lady 13
- Ready In:
- In shallow dish or pie pan, whisk egg, then whisk in milk and 1 Tbl. bbq sauce.
- Place crushed chips in another bowl.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then roll in crush chips til nicely coated.
- Arrange on a greased cookie/baking sheet, and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or til juices run clear.
- Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were absolutely wonderful...quick, easy and delicious! :yummy: I used chicken breast tenders and cut them into bite-size pieces. I love Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce so I used that also. The chicken came out tender and juicy. These make a great entree, but would also be a great appetizer. Thanks for another great recipe, Wildflour! Made for July, 2009 Bevy Tag.