Mexican White Cheese Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a recipe for the white cheese sauce that comes with enchiladas at a mexican restaurant. Very GOOD!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies, drained
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in shredded cheese until melted.
- Mix in sour cream and green chilies, and cook, stirring occasionally just until heated through. Do not allow to boil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION