Mexican Black Bean and Corn Pizza
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts (homemade or purchased)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (homemade or good-quality purchased)
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup corn kernel (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 450°; place crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread crust with salsa to ½ inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; distribute beans, cilantro, corn, bell pepper, and olives evenly; sprinkle with salt/pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 10 minutes, until crust is crisp and topping is bubbly.
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note