photo by Kana K.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 lb ground turkey
- 1 -3 leaf of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 -2 slice sweet onion, diced
- 2 sourdough sliced bread, Lightly Toasted
Mac Daddy Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish (Drain and chop finer)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (or less to thicken to desired consistency)
- Alrighty, take a 1/3 of a pound of ground turkey and make 2 little meatballs, form into oblong patties on a cutting board (fits in the sourdough slices easier) brush both sides with olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook on press, grill or frying pan to medium well done.
- Lightly Toast the bread.
- "Slather" the Mac Daddy Sauce on both pieces of bread, next add the shredded lettuce, chopped onion, first patty, cheese, second patty, pickles and top with the remaining bread. Munch!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
100% food experimenting amateur chef... I use this site to keep my online cook book and recipes I want to try.