Mary's Zucchini Bread
photo by Bev I Am
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Place eggs, oil, zucchini and vanilla extract in blender and puree.
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry and mix.
- Add nuts.
- Divide batter into two loaf pans.
- Bake at 325F degrees for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Mary - This is a winner! You should be proud! Admittedly, I added a dash of nutmeg, extra cinnamon (as always) and increased the walnuts to 1 cup. Also, almost always, I replaced half of the flour with oats, and half of the sugar with honey. As, I noticed, in another recipe, I added 1 cup of grated carrots to increase the fiber.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.