- Ready In:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup domino brownulated brown sugar (see note below for substitution information)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 dash pepper (generous)
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate at least a few hours, until ready to serve.
- Stir occasionally to make sure all the cucumbers are marinating evenly.
- NOTE: Brownulated Brown Sugar is a granulated brown sugar made by Domino Sugar.
- For the 1/4 cup required, you can substitute a mixture of 3 1/2 tablespoons of light brown sugar mixed with 1/2 tablespoon of granulated white sugar.
Join The Conversation