Maple Teriyaki Salmon Fillets
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (2 lb) atlantic salmon fillets
- In bowl, whisk together first five ingredients.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for basting, cover and chill.
- Pour remaining mixture into large zippered plastic bag.
- Add fillets, press air from bag and seal.
- Chill 1 to 3 hours.
- Turn on broiler.
- Drain off marinade and broil fillets 4 to 6 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Baste with some of the reserve of marinade and broil 7 to 10 minutes longer, or until fillets are firm when pressed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This salmon came out very moist and flavorful, although the maple syrup made the fish a bit too sweet-tasting for my taste. It makes good cold leftovers the next day (good for topping a salad). I did have to cook the fish longer than the time suggested because my salmon fillets were quite thick in the middle.