Maple Roasted Root Vegetables
Holidays are coming up fast and I am beginning to think about dishes that compliment the season but fit with my lifestyle. Found this in Cooking Light Annual and plan to roll it out for Thanksgiving.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups slice carrots (1/2-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups slice parsnips (1/2-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed peeled turnips (1/2-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed butternut squash (1/2-inch)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, tossing well to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Stir in syrup.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring after 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION