Mango Agave Sorbet
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cubed peeled ripe mangoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1⁄3 cup tequila
- 3⁄4 cup light agave nectar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Combine cubed mango, orange juice, lime juice, and tequila in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl, and stir in the agave nectar and 1/3 cup water. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Pour mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.