Low Fat Strawberry Pudding Trifle
- Ready In:
- 1 angel food cake, cut into small squares (either make from mix or buy at store)
- 4 -5 cups of sliced strawberries (or mixed berries)
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar free fat free French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip Free
- Prepare the angel food cake as per directions.
- Prepare and chill the vanilla pudding mix.
- Cut or tear the angel food cake into pieces.
- Place a layer of cake cubes at the bottom of a glass bowl, then a layer of strawberries, spoon vanilla pudding on top, then repeat with a layer of cake cubes, strawberries and pudding until finished.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Spoon the trifle into bowls and top with the Cool Whip Free.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!