Low Cal Fruit Triffle
photo by alva24
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Layer the end of a triffle bowl with some sponge fingers.
- Add the jelly over the top saving half for later.
- Leave to set in the freezer for approx 20-30mins.
- Take out and layer with fruit.
- Layer with the rest of the sponge fingers.
- Add the remaining jelly.
- Put back into the freezer for a further 20-30mins.
- Top with more fruit.
- Add the custard.
- Leave in the fridge for best results.
- NOTE: You can use as much fruit as you like or whichever fruit you like! This is one I liked the best.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!