Ms. Carlin's Strawberry Triffle
Oh my gosh this is the RICHEST Triffle ever.. Ya'll it's SO GOOD! I can promise you, you will not be disappointed.. It's alot like Strawberry Shortcake with pudding.. Oh it's so good..I got this recipe from a friend of mine..
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 4 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint whipped cream
- 12 ounces prepared pound cake (about 6 cups, cubed)
- 4 cups thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- slivered almonds
- Mix Condensed milk, cold water; then add pudding mix and blend well.
- Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Layer 2 cups of pudding mix.
- Top with 1/2 cake cubes, 1/2 strawberries preserves.
- Repeat above step.
- Top it off with puddiing mix, few slices of strawberries and slivered almonds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION