Lighter Honey Walnut Shrimp
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon almond milk (Or Soy Milk)
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 16 ounces shrimp
- Preheat Oven To 300 F
- Toss Walnuts With Egg Beaters (Or Egg White) & Splenda.
- Spread Coated Walnuts On A Lined Cookie Sheet & Cook In Oven For 30 Mins (Remember To Stir/Check Every 10 Mins).
- Season Shrimp With Salt, Pepper, & Garlic To Taste (Optional).
- Spray Pan With Non-Stick Spray & Cook Shrimp On Medium Heat.
- Mix Mayo, Honey, Lemon Juice, Almond Milk, & Splenda.
- Heat Mixture On Stove On Lowest Setting.
- Toss & Coat Shrimp With Mixture
- Top With Candied Walnuts.
- Serve W/ Rice If Desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!