Light Sauteed Tilapia With Lemon Broth
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 (6 -8 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Melt 1 tsp butter & oil in large skillet over low heat.
- Sprinkle fish with salt, pepper & paprika. Coat fish in flour on a shallow dish, shake off excess flour.
- Increase heat to medium-high, when butter turns light brown add fillets and saute 3 mins both sides.
- Remove fillets from pan and pour broth and lemon juice into the hot pan. Bring to a boil and whisk in 2 tsp butter.
- Serve sauce over fillets.
Join The Conversation