Lemon Sherbet Punch
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
makes 4 punch bowls, and 40 (5 oz) servings
- Ready In:
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 gallon rainbow sherbet
- frozen fruit
- Mix Lemonade in very large punch bowl.
- Add soda and frozen fruit.
- Open sherbet and dump the entire package of it into punch (it will float on the top).
- Due to the frozen fruit and Sherbet, there is really no need for ice until later, or unless it it very hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was great! I just hosted a pink and green themed baby shower, so I used green (lime) sherbet and floated strawberries in it, the punch was finished by the end of the shower, every one absolutely loved it and asked for the recipe. I have a huge list of people tha I have email this to now! Thanks for the great tasting and easy recipe!