Orange Sherbet Punch
photo by looneytunesfan
- Ready In:
- 1 gallon Orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quart pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- You combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl and stir well.
- Add soda and stir until sherbet is almost dissolved.
- Serve punch immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a happily married father of four. I love to cook for my family as much as I can. But is hard when you have a wife that cooks as much as mine. Some of you might know her as The Recipe Fairy. It is also hard for me being a law enforcement officer. But when I get the chance I enjoy myself for I am cooking for my love ones.