Lemon Poppy & Chia Seed Loaf
photo by itscolleen
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2⁄3 cup sugar or 2/3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 (6 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- zest of two lemon
- vanilla extract
- Preheat oven. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together. Cream the coconut oil and sugar together until fluffy. Slowly add the eggs one at a time. Add the lemon zest, poppy seeds, chia seeds, and vanilla. Beat in half the flour, then add the yogurt. Last, add the rest of the flour and mix until just combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!