Lemon-Herb Grilled Chicken
I found this recipe on the campbellkitchen website and revised it a little. It is very good and moist.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can campbells condensed chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix broth, lemon juice, basil, thyme, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Grill or broil your chicken for 20 minute brushing with the broth mixture while turning often. Cook 20 minute more or until done, turning and brushing often with mixture. Discard remaining mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was pretty good chicken. It didn't have the flavor pop that I would have liked, but I can't ever seem to find one that just "pops". It was beautiful! I put it on my grill along with some slices of vadalia onions and brushed them right along with the chicken. The onions turned out pretty good too. Served with baked potatoes, sour cream, peas dabbed with butter. Thanks for the nice dinner!
I am always looking for new and easy ways to bring life to chicken breasts without adding calories. This fit the bill perfectly in both preparation and results. I made a full batch of flavored broth even though I was making just one pound of chicken. I used part of it to soak the chicken for 15 minutes before cooking and used a bit more to brush on some red potatoes cooked along with the chicken. Dinner was just delicious.