Leftover Spaghetti Pie
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked italian chicken breasts, strips (Oscar Mayer brand)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons asiago cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place spaghetti, Velveeta, chicken,sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder and sugar in resealable plastic bag; seal.
- Shake and press until combined.
- Press mixture into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and asiago.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!