Lavender Lemon Sorbet
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat mix all ingredients together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until well chilled.
- Strain mixture and pour into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Note: I read Rita's review of another Lavender Sorbet and learned that she used ice cubes to create the sorbet. You can try that here if you like, reducing the water by half and chilling the cooked mixture. Then add ice cubes and blend. Add more cubes if you think it needs it. If you try this method please let me know so I can give more accurate directions. Thanks!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!