Lailani's "Cooking Under Pressure" Orange Chicken
photo by Lailani
- Ready In:
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (about 2 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Add chicken, soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce to the pressure cooking pot and stir to combine. Pressure cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. When timer beeps, turn pressure cooker off and do a quick pressure release. Add marmalade to the pot and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 3 tablespoons water and add to the pot. Select Saute and simmer until sauce is thick and syrupy.
- Serve topped with green onions and red pepper flakes if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!