photo by Pawww
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 tablespoons korean hot chili paste
- 1 cup sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups kinder's mild spicy bbq sauce or 1 1/2 cups marinade
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 whole lemon, squeezed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 5 -6 chicken legs
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl excluding the sliced lemon and the chicken legs. Once the mixture becomes a thick, yet fluid sauce, place chicken legs into a large Ziploc bag with the sliced lemon evenly distributed, Then, pour the sauce in and make sure it covers all of the chicken. Seal the bag and store over night for best results (If not, at least 4 hours).
- Place chicken onto a large cooking tray with space in between each piece. Make sure each is covered in sauce (generously!). Preheat oven to 400°F When placing in oven, lower heat to 350 F and cook for 30 minutes. Flip over the chicken and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Feast and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!