Another easy and delicious chicken recipe from Mr. Food
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 10 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put drumsticks in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Take drumsticks out of the oven and pour sauce mixture over them.
- Bake the drumsticks for 30 minutes or until juice run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation