Kidney Bean Tacos
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup of cooked corn
- 1⁄2 an onion, diced
- 1⁄2 a garlic clove, minced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- taco shell
- shredded cheese (whatever your favorite is)
- sour cream
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Meanwhile, mash the cooked corn and kidney beans together.
- Combine bean mixture to onion and garlic.
- Add italian and taco seasoning.
- Mix together (turn skillet off).
- Layer cheese, bean mixture and tomatoes in tacos.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.
Join The Conversation