Kenda's Thanksgiving Pinwheel Roll-Ups
photo by Kendas Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange zest, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup pecan chips
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup craisins
- 40 inches flour tortillas
- 8 slices deli turkey
- In a food processor, process zest and green onion until very finely minced.
- Mix in honey and a little cream cheese, process until smooth and ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place remaining cream cheese and pecans in processor and pulse until just combined.
- Spread cheese mixture thinly on tortilla, place 2 turkey slices on top, add a little more cream cheese on top. Top with 2 thin lines Craisins and roll up.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- Slice into 1 inch slices with a serrated knife. Discard ends and place roll-ups on a platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!