Italian Shrimp With Lemon Basil Garlic Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a lovely quick dinner! If you want, you can substitute the basil for dried parsley.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined with tail)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (you can use olive oil instead)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- melt butter on sauté pan until it sizzles a little.
- put raw shrimp on the pan, cook until pink and not see through.
- add lemon juice.
- add chopped basil garlic and capers, stir in with shrimp.
- turn down heat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION