Italian Risotto With Shrimp (Microwave)
- Ready In:
- Combine broth and wine in 1 quart glass measuring cup. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until it boils. Remove from microwave and keep warm.
- Combine onion and oil in a 2 quart casserole. Microwave on high 4 minutes .
- Stir in broth mixture and rice. Microwave on high for 15 minutes or until liquid is almost absorbed, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, corn or peas, roasted red peppers, basil and oregano. Micowave on high for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring every two minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!