Italian Chicken Breasts
Adopted in the Great Zaar Adoption of 2005. Recipe from the Kraft website.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese, Grated (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- HEAT oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- MIX cheese, crumbs and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with crumb mixture. Place in prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 26 more