Quick, simple smoothie. No dairy, no soy...just fruit. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005;. I hope you enjoy it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (more if necessary)
- Put 1/2 cup orange juice in blender.
- Add strawberries and banana.
- Blend until smooth, adding up to 1/2 cup additional orange juice if necessary to obtain desired consistency (I prefer to use 1 full cup orange juice).
- Makes enough for 1 large smoothie or 2 small smoothies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I changed mine up a bit - I used 1 whole banana, but half was frozen the night before and half was fresh. I also cut up about 6-8 strawberries the night before and froze them with a sprinkle of sugar. I only used about 1/4 cup orange juice, but added about 1/3 cup of 2% milk to thicken it up and tame some of the tartness. It was great - tasted just like a strawberry Jamba Juice!