Italian Chicken and Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray large rectangular baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken breasts down the middle baking pan.
- Cut potatoes in half and place along one side of chicken.
- Empty cans of green beans along other side of chicken.
- Place sliced mushrooms on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning packet over green beans, chicken, mushrooms and potatoes.
- Drizzle melted butter and drizzle over ingredients.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for one hour.
- This dish can be assembled ahead of time and kept refrigerated until ready to bake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!