Irresistible Potato Cakes #5FIX
photo by Tresa H.
- Ready In:
- 6 slices pepper bacon, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb Brussels sprout, shredded
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
- oil (for frying)
- Fry bacon until golden.
- Mix bacon, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes and stuffing mix together.
- Form patties.
- Heat 4 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook potato cakes about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!