French Bistro Burgers #5FIX
photo by emilykhobbs
- Ready In:
- 3 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet French onion soup mix
- 3 ounces thinly sliced gruyere cheese
- 4 brioche bread or 4 Pretzel rolls, split
- Heat an indoor or outdoor grill over medium-high heat.
- Prepare hash browns normally according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine beef and soup mix until thoroughly incorporated; shape into 4 patties. Place on grill, and cook 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to desired preference. Place a slice of cheese on each burger in the last 2 minutes of grilling. Transfer burgers to a plate to rest. Grill the rolls for 1-2 minutes, or until toasted.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of rolls; top with hash browns and roll tops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!