Quick & Easy Potato Leek Soup #5FIX
photo by Dee C. Z .
- Ready In:
- 1 (24 ounce) container Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 5 leeks, trimmed white bulb only...washed & chopped
- 2 (32 ounce) boxes vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- chives (to garnish)
- 1. Saute Leeks in butter until softened (about 10 minutes-stirring often).
- 2. Add Vegetable Broth.
- 3. Add container of Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes.
- 4. Heat on medium heat -- stirring often -- let potatoes dissolve and bring liquid to a simmering, slow boil.
- 5. Use emulsion blender to cream the soup.
- 6. Add heavy cream, stirring to mix well.
- Serve with chopped chive if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!