Simply Crab Cakes #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a quick and easy recipe to prepare for any dinner party and uses very few dishes.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix together well. Press the mixture into the bottom of a muffin tin, filling the mixture into 9 of the cups. Be sure you're using a non-stick muffin tin. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Remove the cakes from the muffin tin carefully and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious! I poured the hashbrowns out on a towel and patted them as dry as I could.<br/>I wanted the flavor the sauce and crab meat to really penatrate. I mixed the crabmeat, old bay seasoning, egg and miracle whip dressing instead of mayo. I wanted the tang of that dressing with the old bay seasoning. I then mixed with the hashbrowns. I baked in the oven 30 minutes.Reply