Irish Italian Spaghetti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My mom has made this for over 30 years and the family still loves it! Easy and tasty! We eat it with salad and garlic bread. Not just your ordinary tomato sauce over noodles!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste, can get hot)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 15 ounces tomato paste
- 16 ounces of long spaghetti
- Brown beef and onion in skillet until meat is brown and onions are translucent.
- Drain. ( I usually saute the onions in a separate skillet to keep more of the flavor).
- Add soups and seasonings. Stir well, Cover and simmer about 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on box.
- Rinse spaghetti.
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION