Instant Hot Chocolate
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients and store in air tight container.
- I use the gallon size ice cream plastic container to store.
- Use 1/4 cup mix with 3/4 cup hot water.
- Add marshmallows or whatever topping you normally would to hot chocolate.
- Okay, I'm not the math whiz and I'm guessing on the servings, all I know it makes a lot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've relocated to Nashville from Louisiana lived with family for awhile but in my own place in Hermitage, TN . My mother collected cookbooks and I've continued her passion! My favorite cookbook is from my mom, I picked her brain for all her recipes, before she went to heaven. Had fun deciphering if the handful she showed was a cup, or just enough to cover bottom of pot would be WHAT! I now work at a large hospital in the Reference Lab and have people already drooling over the things they hear I can cook!!!! Love the ocean, walking on the beach, or in the woods and mountains, anything to do with water. Like doing a lot of different crafts for my church, sewing,quilting, traveling and of course COOKING!