Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
If you like something quick and easy, try this. You can easily make variations to your liking. Served on fresh bakery rolls this is sure to be a hit for those you serve.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms, with juice
- Cook beef until tender.
- Pull apart into shreds, saving beef juice.
- Use no salt as this contains boullion.
- Mix all ingredients into beef mixture and reheat.
- Perfect in a crockput.
- Serve on fresh rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is almost the exact recipe that my husband's Aunt makes. It's her traditional birthday meal. It is so easy and delicious. The secret to keeping it juicy and flavorful is to sear the outside of the roast in a frying pan, just don't burn it. After it's seared then put in slow cooker with other ingredients. We have it on fresh hard rolls.