* Make cake mix ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS ON box. Add in 2 packages of hot cocoa powder to the batter. Bake according to directions on box.
* Allow cake to cool completely.
* Crumble cake into large bowl. Make sure it is finely crumbled with no big pieces. Add vanilla frosting. You don't have to add the whole tub - I use about 2/3. Just enough to make the cake stick together.
* Shape cake into balls. Don't make them too big. Once shaped, put into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
* Melt candy coating according to directions.
* Drop cake ball into the candy coating and gently toss with a fork to completely cover. Place ball on wax paper. If you have a fork mark, just dab some candy coating on to cover.
* Dip 2-3 balls and then sprinkle with hot cocoa mix while still wet. Repeat until all balls are covered.