Honey Cornmeal Biscuits
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from National Honey Board Exchanges: 1 Starch/Bread; 1/2 Fat
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients until dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surace dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll or pat out 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut with 2-inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with additional honey.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was looking for something different to fix for supper last night. These fit the bill nicely. I used 2% milk because that's what I had. These were wonderful! Nice texture and taste, just a hint of sweetness, not overly sweet. Brushed with melted butter when they came out of the oven-delicious! A keeper in our house. Thanks!Reply