Home-Made Low Fat Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 can 99% fat free chicken broth
- 2⁄3 can low fat chicken in water
- 3 cups low fat noodles (whatever kind your heart so desires)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- basil (to taste)
- 1⁄4 onion, diced small
- Put noodles and onions into pan and fill with water until the water is about an inch over the noodles.
- Add some spices, cook on high until noodles are cooked.
- Drain the water from the pan, leaving the noodles and onions inside, add a little more spice.
- Turn off the stovetop.
- Dump chicken broth into pan.
- Drain water from the canned chicken.
- Put the 2/3 of the can into the chicken broth, noodle mixture.
- Cook on high, adding spices to taste and stirring occasionally until soup is boiling or almost boiling.
- Remove from heat and serve when sufficiently cooled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a twenty-something girl who loves eating, and making it as healthy as possible. But if you are looking to lose weight don't forget to excercise as well as eating well :) I love to bake, cook, and come up with quick and easy things. And since I'm a poor college kid, most of the ideas I have work well in low budgets. I'm also really big on traveling, and will try almost anything that sounds unusual. I'm a swing dancer and a runner and...did I mention that I love baking?