Herbed Turkey Breast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
We had this tonight and it was so good! I used the boneless, sliced turkey breasts and cooked on high in the crockpot for 4 hours. Very tasty!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 turkey breast, thawed (2-3 pounds, I used boneless, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup garden vegetable-flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place turkey in crockpot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush over turkey.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours in crockpot.
- You can cook this in the oven if you prefer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This would have been good as posted. Decided to use suggestions form a few other cooks and a couple additions of my own. Doubled sauce. Added milk at the end. Also added a dalop of sour cream and some grated parm. Shreaded chicken breast in sauce and served over wheat pasta with steamed broccoli. Yum!Reply
see 28 more