Healthy Applesauce Banana Bread
photo by Darkhunter
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
32 mini slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place bananas in a food processor and puree.
- Stir in sugar and let stand 10 minutes.
- Add applesauce and eggs and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chop the walnuts and stir into the batter.
- Pour into a lightly greased and then dusted with flour 8x8 pyrex casserole dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!