Harvest Pumpkin Tarts
photo by Dreamer in Ontario
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk) or (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 24 unbaked frozen mini tart shells (3 inch size)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour evenly into tart shells and bake 18 minutes or until center is just set and pastry is golden.
- Cool and garnish as desired!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!