Ham & Potato Casserole
From Taste of Home magazine. Real comfort food!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 8 eggs, hard boiled & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and cheeses.
- Cook and stir over low heat just until cheese is melted. (It will be thick).
- Remove from heat and stir in eggs, potatoes, ham and onion.
- Put in greased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake uncovered 350 degrees, for 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and edges are golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION