Creamy Ham, Potato & Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and add flour and salt. Stir until well blended.
- Slowly add milk, stirring until thickened.
- Stir in Wocestershire sauce, potatoes, ham and corn.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle top with Cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!